SEOBook For Firefox
This tool was designed to add more data to Google and Yahoo! to make it easier to evaluate the value and competitive nature of a market. SEO for Firefox pulls in many useful marketing data points to make it easy get a more holistic view of the competitive landscape of a market right from the search results. In addition to pulling in useful marketing data this tool also provides links to the data sources so you can dig deeper into the data.
Pulls useful market research data right into Google’s and Yahoo!’s search results, including the following data near each search result.
- PR: (Google PageRank) an estimated measure of global link authority
- Age: age pulled from Archive.org, shows the first time a page was indexed by Archive.org’s spider. The theory is that if Archive.org found a page so did many of the major search engines.
- Links: (Yahoo! linkdomain) shows a rough estimate of the total number of links pointing at a domain
- .edu Link: (Yahoo! .edu linkdomain ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .edu links pointing at a domain
- .edu Page Link: (Yahoo! .edu link ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .edu links pointing at a specific page
- .gov Link: (Yahoo! .gov linkdomain ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .gov links pointing at a domain
- Page Links: (Yahoo! link) shows a rough estimate of the total number of links pointing at a page
- del.icio.us: number of times a URL has been bookmarked on Del.icio.us. Heavily skewed toward techy / Web 2.0 stuff.
- Technorati: an estimate of the total number of links to a site from blogs
- Alexa: rank based on website traffic . Heavily skewed toward internet marketing and webmaster related resources.
- Cached: (Google site:) shows how many pages from a site are indexed in Google
- dmoz: searches the Google Directory to count the total number of pages from a site that are listed in DMOZ, and the total number of pages listed in DMOZ that reference that URL.
- Bloglines: shows you how many people are subscribed to a particular blog via Bloglines.
- dir.yahoo.com: is a site listed in the Yahoo! Directory or not.
- WhoIs: makes it easy to look up the whois data for any
Get it here
Also if you are interested in joining their programme, please click here.